New Accounts and Billing Questions
Superintendent, Billing and administration for the BEC is located in the Town Office 236 Commercial Street.
Domestic bills are issued every two months, while commercial billings occur monthly.
Berwick Electric Commission New Account Set Up
- Contact billing clerk at (902) 538-8068 ext 4020 or email
- pdf Berwick Electric Commission Service Contract (25 KB)
- pdf Terms and Conditions - Pre-Authorized Payment Enrolment Form (26 KB)
Access the most recent Berwick Electric Commission Rates.
Wiring Permits And Inspections
Wiring Permits are available at Town Hall 236 Commercial Street. For inspections contact the superintendent (902) 538-8068-ext 4010.
Berwick Electric Commission Bill Payments
For the convenience of our customers, the Town of Berwick has implemented a number of alternatives for paying electric bills.
- Use your bank's internet or telephone banking system to pay online.
- Use cash, debit card or personal cheque when paying in person at town hall.
- Contact the Billing Clerk to initiate an equal billing payment program for your electric account.
- Form for pre authorized payments can be found here (LINK) or at Town Hall.